Manufacturing Operations Management
Manufacturing Operations Management enables organizations to generate accurate schedules that consider constraints around people, machines, tooling and materials. Manufacturers are then able to ensure they make best use of their available capacity to deliver to customers faster and in the most cost-effective way, and lowering production costs.
Manufacturing Operations Management can help you take control of your manufacturing operations and start to:
- Deliver to your customers faster
- Control labour and machine costs
- Reduce downtime and bottlenecks
- Measure and improve product quality
- Increase productivity and output
- Reduce cost to compete
A 360˚ View of Production
Manufacturing Operations Management supports your complete manufacturing lifecycle, to provide you with a 360˚ view of your production. In addition, the solution also enables you to automatically connect with machines in order to read data without manual inputs.
- Schedule – quickly and accurately schedule to maximise order fulfilment and resource utilisation;
- Publish – publish schedules and job lists with the shop floor and other departments easily;
- Collect – collect data from the shop floor from humans and machines;
- Track – gain real time visibility of employees, equipment and jobs;
- Analyse – access out of the box analytics for OLE, OEE and TEEP
- Improve – drive continuous improvement with Six Big Loss analytics, online documents and more…
Any Device, Anywhere
SYSPRO’s Manufacturing Operations Management solution makes use of the latest technologies to provide a modern and intuitive, browser based user interface, allowing you to gain visibility over any stage of the manufacturing process, from any device.