With the news dominated by Coronavirus, we wanted to get in touch and let you know what our business is doing. We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and local governmental communications regarding the spread of the virus and our focus is to ensure we meet our customer needs whilst doing our part to keep your and our employees safe.
K3 is monitoring and following developments very closely. As the situation continues to evolve in the coming weeks and months, please know that we are still 100% available to support you and solve any challenges you might experience with your systems.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- We are cleaning our facilities frequently with recommended sanitizing products and encouraging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
- We are enabling and encouraging our staff to work from home in order to reduce the likelihood of spreading the virus.
- We are instructing employees who feel ill to stay home, consult their healthcare providers and to self-isolate.
- We are restricting non-essential business travel, including internal and external face to face meetings.
- We are completing a review of our business continuity plan in order to ensure that we can continue to provide business as usual services.
If you have an existing booking, we will be in contact shortly to discuss your preferences regarding those bookings, those options include remote delivery or rearrangement of the visit for some point in the future.
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager or Project Manager.