Assemble to Order (ATO)
When you run your manufacturing business based on an Assemble to Order (ATO) strategy, success hinges on being able to get products to customers at lightning speed. You need tight control over parts in inventory and resource schedules – and support easy order customisation. All while hedging risks of demand and cost volatility.
How can you differentiate your ATO product offerings, improve delivery performance and customer service, and streamline constituent order-to-invoice processes and operations?
Discover how SYSPRO Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) empowers ATO manufacturers to gain efficiency, keep inventory costs low and drive revenue, with tools that enable your business to:
- Customise assembly items when taking a sales order
- Gain inventory visibility over items and their components
- Reserve assembly components immediately to guarantee order fulfilment
- Evaluate the profitability of the customised order by rolling up prices and costs
- Connect customer information to the warehouse to make assembly and shipping easier
- Assemble to order at the point of making a sales quote or a blanket sales order
- Combine inventory quantities with assemble to order quantities