As a pre-sales consultant you will join our growing team in the UK in supporting the overall sales effort for K3Syspro, a leading independent provider of manufacturing business solutions to the mid-size business market. We are looking for an individual that has the gravitas to be at ease discussing manufacturing concepts with potential clients and promoting to them the benefits a SYSPRO solution could bring to their business.
Reporting to the Sales Director, your proven track record of designing and developing innovative business solutions using technology will enable you to support the new business sales process by delivering compelling examples, proof of concept demonstrations and solid industry advice to give the opportunity the best chance of success.
You will develop a solid awareness of how our business projects are implemented and the ability to understand the wider business issues of our customers as well as the technical implementation activities required by our projects. This field-based role will see you visiting clients and prospects with our sales people to support in the sales process. To be considered you must have previous software implementation, pre-sales experience in one or more similar products to the SYSPRO suite, the ability to translate complex business requirements into workable technical solutions and a proven track record of success.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a high level of capability in the majority of the activities below in their functional or industry-oriented area of specialisation:
- Translation of client business requirements into proposed system solutions
- Preparation of specific datasets to demonstrate client-specific concepts
- In-depth configuration of the software to deliver a specific set of requirements
- Customisation of the software to demonstrate proof of concept solutions
- Creation of customised workflows and processes using the SYSPRO product suite
- Demonstrating the above to clients on their sites
- Supporting the sales and marketing team at general events, seminars and webinars
- Providing additional answers and advice with ITT’s and RFP’s
- Providing education to the sales team on new product enhancements when appropriate